Author Topic: 2014 - Oklahoma Mustang Club Track Schedule  (Read 1757 times)

Lrn2Go

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Smooth Trooper loves yo momma's flap-jacks!
    • View Profile
    • Lrn2Go.com
2014 - Oklahoma Mustang Club Track Schedule
« on: February 24, 2014, 10:38:19 am »
This year we're adding a new clubs track days to our roster... the Oklahoma Mustang Club! We attended this event for the first time this year and had a really great time! Can't wait for the next one.

Location: OKC Sheriff's Track (4001 N Air Depot, Oklahoma City, OK 73145 United States)
Cost: $25
Type: High speed autocross, laps, multi-car, un-timed.

MonthDate/Time
February22nd - 8a
March29th - 8a-5p
April26th - 8a-5p
May31st - 8a-5p
June21st - 8a-5p
July5th - 8a-5p
August30th - 8a-5p

This club runs things (in my opinion) "fast and loose". Their track is open and quick (I hit 99 mph last time on the main straight, according to a motorcycle cop who posted up for a bit to watch cars as they fly by).

• Passengers are allowed with a Helmet.
  • Brake condition is at a premium on this course, so make sure your pads are good and fluid is fresh!
  • They allow passing in 2 locations (front and back straights), ONLY when the person in front waves you by!
  • The blue flag means "let someone pass when safe".
  • Minimal workers in the far corners, no extra flags, and no walkie talkies. Keep an eye out for the Yellow flags at the start and for drivers in the grass!
  • At the moment, lunch is provided.
  • Track runs until they get tired.
  • No "off" penalties unless excessive.
  • As long as you stay on the track, sliding or burnouts are not against the rules.
  • At the end of the day they allow a few hand-timed runs for fun if time allows.

'91 Chevy Corvette - And the "Frankenstein" s13 is :spend: under construction!

Lrn2Go

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Smooth Trooper loves yo momma's flap-jacks!
    • View Profile
    • Lrn2Go.com
Re: 2014 - Oklahoma Mustang Club Track Schedule
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 09:33:05 am »
Had a good time at the track day on April 26th. Really fast laps and lots of time out there make for an awesome time. Justin, Paul, and myself were present, with a fastest time (and trophy) going to me at a 51 seconds.

'91 Chevy Corvette - And the "Frankenstein" s13 is :spend: under construction!