Author Topic: 2014 - OKZCC Sheriff's Track Schedule  (Read 1291 times)

Lrn2Go

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Smooth Trooper loves yo momma's flap-jacks!
    • View Profile
    • Lrn2Go.com
2014 - OKZCC Sheriff's Track Schedule
« on: February 14, 2014, 02:54:21 pm »
The OK Z Car Club hosts a high-speed track day several times a year, look here for the schedule!

Location: OKC Sheriff's Track (4001 N Air Depot, Oklahoma City, OK 73145 United States)
Cost: $30
Type: High speed autocross, laps, multi-car, un-timed.

MonthDate/Time
April6th
May11th
June22nd
July6th
August10th
September14th
October12th

The Z Club is runs periodic track days on Saturdays/Sundays at the OKC Sheriff's track off of NE 36th and Air Depot.

$30 (cash) to run. I'll try to add times when I find them out... but it's usually around 8-9am.

Their tracks tend to be very fast paced and utilize the "main" course at the Sheriff's Track. Expect multiple cars on the track at once (usually between 3 and 5), all staggered. There is no official timing equipment, and passing is only allowed in one location, and only if the driver in front of you pulls to the side and allows it. You'll get the most time on the track racing at Z club events, which takes a toll on your cooling and braking system, so I recommend you have those in top shape before attending the event!

The Z club allows you to run with instructors, friends, and/or family in your car during your laps. They will need a DOT approved helmet.

OCIDE encourages those that can to stay and help pic up cones and clean up after the event.

Here's the map and all that.

Remember... un-timed laps (officially) need more OCIDE members to officially fight for the trophy! Who's gonna take it home?!

'91 Chevy Corvette - And the "Frankenstein" s13 is :spend: under construction!